Miami Estate and Business Planning Lawyers
Miami Estate, Probate, Asset Protection and Business Planning Attorneys
No matter how complex your planning needs, the attorneys at the Law Offices of Frye & Vazquez, P.L., can guide you in protecting your interests throughout every phase of your business, and professional/practice planning as well as in your personal lives. Our goal is to give you the peace of mind and feeling of empowerment that comes from knowing that all the pieces of your planning are appropriate, properly integrated and current with Florida law.
For more information about our legal services, click on the following links:
- Estate Planning: A properly devised and current estate plan can help you preserve and protect assets during your lifetime, as well as minimize future estate tax liability.
- Business/Partnership Planning: Our skilled and experienced attorneys guide business owners and professionals through the formation, entity structuring, operation, sale/purchase and succession planning / transference of their businesses and practices. We focus on the successful protection of our clients' interests, the minimization of their taxes and preservation of their assets.
- Probate Avoidance: Our attorneys help clients avoid the expensive, complicated and public Florida Probate process required to gain access to a loved one's estate when he/she passes away, by drafting Living Trusts and making sure the trusts are properly funded.
- Partnership Agreements And Employment Contracts: Clear agreements can help head off disputes before they threaten the security of your business.
- Protection Planning For Doctors: We are highly skilled at protecting the interests and assets of busy medical professionals throughout every phase of their careers/practices and successfully addressing their unique concerns.
- Asset Protection: We structure effective, integrated planning to protect all of your business/practice and personal assets from creditors, lawsuits, taxation, disability and unexpected events.
- Probate Administration And Estate Settlement: Our experienced lawyers guide Florida executors and administrators as well as out-of state heirs through the complex Florida probate process in as cost-effective and prompt a manner as possible.
- Protecting Real Estate Assets: Real estate investors and homeowners need to take steps to protect their property from lawsuits and other threats.
- Guardianships And Conservatorships: Families, guardians and conservators throughout Florida look to the attorneys at Frye and Vazquez, P.L. to advise them on guardianships and to guide them through the entire court-supervised process. We also represent family members in guardianship and conservatorship disputes.
- Special Needs Planning: When helping implement planning for a loved one with special needs, our attorneys take extra steps to protect their future financial security including preserving eligibility for government programs such as Medicaid.
- Planning For Incapacity/Disability: To help avoid conflict and costly proceedings, our lawyers create durable powers of attorney, health care directives, living wills, trusts and other devices to protect your or your loved ones' interests in case of incapacity or disability.
Contact Our Miami-Dade County Estate and Business Planning Lawyers
For more information or to schedule a consultation with an attorney at the Law Offices of Frye & Vazquez, P.L., call 305-508-5749 or fill out the contact form on this website.
Experienced Fort Lauderdale Probate Attorneys
From our offices in Miami, we provide estate planning asset protection services for individuals and families in Miami-Dade County, Broward County and communities throughout South Florida. Call us at 305-508-5749 or contact us by e-mail to arrange an initial consultation with an experienced Miami estate administration attorney.