Florida Asset Protection Lawyers
Protection Specific To Florida Assets And Out-Of-State Assets For Florida Residents
You've worked hard for what you've earned — we work hard at the Law Offices of Frye & Vasquez to make sure you keep what you've earned. If you're named in a Florida lawsuit, having a well-crafted Florida asset protection plan can be the difference between losing everything and keeping what is rightfully yours. With such high stakes, waiting to protect yourself is simply not an option.
When It Comes To Protecting Assets, Federal Rules As Well As Rules Specific To Each State Are Complex And Ever Changing
At the Law Offices of Frye & Vasquez, P.L., we are specialists in navigating federal and state of Florida laws governing asset protection and have been effectively protecting business owners, professionals and families from creditors, predators and litigation for 25 years. Our goal is to help you keep your Florida as well as out-of-state assets out of the reach of creditors while still retaining substantial control over your protected assets.
25 Years Of Experience With All Florida-Specific Laws And Considerations Such As:
- Florida homestead exemption (debtor protection homestead provision)
- Reduction of ad valorem property tax
- Wage earner accounts
- Pensions, profit sharing plans, IRAs
- Disability insurance income
- Out-of-state asset protection for Florida residents
- Life insurance and annuity contracts
- 529 savings and tuition plans
- Florida corporations, partnerships and proprietorships
Two key ways we ensure your assets remain properly protected:
- Our lawyers review and update your entities and protective structuring as new federal as well as state laws and rulings are established.
- We keep each of your Florida and out-of-state assets protected from liabilities that can stem from your other assets by protecting your individual assets, as well as optimizing overall entity and trust structuring.
Superior Asset Protection Strategies And Tactics – Domestic And Offshore
Some of our proven, effective strategies and tactics include:
Domestic Asset Protection (sample illustration)
- Optimizing entity and trust structuring
- Instituting irrevocable trusts
- Protecting wages via "wage accounts"
- Ensuring pension/profit sharing/401(k)/IRA assets can't be penetrated
- Establishing individual and/or family LLCs and LLPs
Offshore Asset Protection (sample illustration)
- "Going Offshore"/Offshore asset protection
- Working with only the most well-respected foreign trust and management companies
- Selecting stable jurisdictions with favorable laws regarding foreign asset protection
Want More? Here's Some Additional Asset Protection Information:
- The Smarter Way to Incorporate
- Asset Protection Glossary
- Protecting Real Estate Assets
- Making Sure Your Assets Are Still Protected
- Tenants by the entireties
Learn More From Our State Of Florida Asset Protection Attorneys
From our offices in Miami, we provide estate planning, asset protection and probate services for individuals and families in Miami-Dade County, Broward County and communities throughout South Florida. Call us at 305-508-5749, or contact us by e-mail to arrange an initial consultation with an experienced Miami estate planning law attorney.