Miami Lawyers for Business Planning
Business owners and professionals have ever-changing legal planning needs as they enter different phases of their lives.
At the Law Offices of Frye & Vazquez, P.L., our skilled and experienced Miami attorneys for business planning navigate and guide them through the formation, operation, sale or purchase and succession planning/transference of their businesses and practices . Through every phase and transaction we are focused on the successful protection of our clients' interests, the minimization of their taxes and preservation of their assets.
Cost-Effective, Comprehensive Corporate/Practice Planning
Business Formation/Entity Structuring:
Entity choice and creation — Based upon business/practice type, ownership interests, the liability protection needed and which entity creates the greatest tax benefits.
At the Law Offices of Frye & Vazquez, P.L., our approach is to devise one integrated, master plan incorporating clients' business/practice entity structuring with their family/personal asset structuring to best preserve and protect our client's wealth. This will be accomplished through the proper use of Limited Liability Companies (LLC's, PL's) Limited Liability Limited Partnerships (LLLP's), Subchapter S Corporations, etc.
Personalized Master Plan Charts
No matter how complex the structuring needs are, we provide clients with clear outlines and charts of their master plan throughout the entire process.
Sample Asset Structuring Master Plan
Contract Negotiation and Preparation:
- Employment Contracts — Non-competition clauses, executive compensation including deferred benefits, golden parachutes, retirement plans, profit sharing, etc.
- Entity Ownership/Partnership Agreements
- Buy-Sell Agreements/Clauses — To protect the client's interest should a partner pass away, become disabled, retire or leave the business
- Operating Agreements
- Planning for the Addition, Withdrawal or Retirement of a Partner
- Maintaining and Updating Corporate Records/Minutes — Failure to do so can affect asset protection
- Entity Structure Review – To ensure assets remain effectively protected when Florida laws governing entities and owner liabilities change
Business Succession/Transference/Exit Planning:
We integrate an effective succession plan with the client's estate plan, addressing valuation, ownership, management, and family relational issues as well as tax planning to ensure successful transitioning according to desired objectives.
- Pre-Liquidity Event Planning — Assistance in valuating, optimizing value (in the case of sale), and tax-efficient structuring to minimize income, capital gains and estate taxes
- Drafting, Review and Analysis of Offers/Contracts, Buyout Offers, Letters of Intent
- Effective Negotiating — Throughout every phase from start to closing in order to maximize results for our clients
Business and Partnership Planning Attorneys Serving Aventura and Miami
For more information or to schedule a consultation with a Miami business planning attorney at the Law Offices of Frye & Vazquez, P.L., call 305-508-5749 or fill out the contact form on this website.
From our offices in Miami, our lawyers provide estate planning, probate, and asset protection services for individuals and families in Miami-Dade County, Broward County and communities throughout South Florida.