Miami Lawyers for Probate Administration
Guiding You Through the Estate Settlement Process
During a stressful and sensitive time for families, the experienced Miami attorneys for probate administration at the Law Offices of Frye & Vazquez, P.L., effectively guide executors and beneficiaries through the Florida probate process required to gain access to the accounts and assets of the deceased loved one.
Comprehensive and Cost-Effective Probate Services
Our many years of Florida probate experience enable us to ensure our Florida clients as well as out-of-state heirs and personal representatives that the probate process will be completed in as seamless and prompt a manner as possible. No matter how large or complex the estate, we handle the entire administration including court, creditor and IRS matters with the goal of minimizing the headaches and expenses involved in settling the estate.
At Frye & Vazquez, P.L. our attorneys address and resolve all aspects of the probate and estate administration including:
- Preparing and filing all probate and non-probate forms
- Publishing the required notice to creditors
- Notifying Social Security, pension/annuity providers, etc.
- Identifying, collecting and appraising all of the decedent's assets
- Retitling and transferring documents
- Estate income tax returns
- Distributing and closing the estate
The attorneys at the Law Offices of Frye & Vazquez, P.L. also focus on administering trusts and on post–death estate planning:
- Implementing tax saving strategies to increase the net value of the inheritances received
- Comprehensive coordination with investment managers
- Assisting with distributions to beneficiaries
- Protection from liability exposure: As a successor trustee, executor or personal administrator, you may be personally liable for mistakes in the estate settlement process. Our lawyers will guide you in ensuring this does not occur.
- Transitioning business interests
Estate Settlement Attorneys Serving Aventura and Miami
For more information or to schedule a consultation with a Miami probate administration attorney at the Law Offices of Frye & Vazquez, P.L., call 305-508-5749 or fill out the contact form on this website.
Florida Probate Administration · Florida Ancillary Probate Administration · Asset Distribution
From our offices in Miami, we provide estate planning, probate and asset protection services for individuals and families in Miami-Dade County, Broward County and communities throughout South Florida.