Miami Lawyers Offering Asset Protection for Doctors
The Miami attorneys at the Law Offices of Frye & Vazquez, P.L., understand the challenges and risks facing physicians in Florida today.
We are highly skilled at guiding busy medical professionals throughout every phase of their careers and successfully addressing their unique concerns such as:
- How will the Affordable Care Act impact your practice?
- Should you operate an autonomous practice or join a large organization?
- How do you best protect assets from potential malpractice suits?
- How do you ensure all of your assets are protected from non-practice liabilities?
- What are the legal steps to be taken when you are about to be sued?
- Marital discord issues and preservation of assets for next generation
We Are Highly Skilled at Protecting Your Interests at Every Stage of Your Career
We focus on implementing effective strategies for doctors in areas that include the following:
- Wealth and asset protection: We build an effective legal fortress around all of our clients' vulnerable assets, including practices, receivables, real estate and personal assets. This not only safeguards assets but can serve to deter prospective plaintiffs and their attorneys from even filing a lawsuit against them. Through sophisticated planning, we will deny access to assets while maintaining clients' beneficial ownership and distributive rights.
- Equity stripping/accounts receivable leveraging: This is the best option for protecting receivables.
- Wealth and estate preservation and transfer: We will ensure that your estate and wealth transfer and/or tax avoidance planning integrates with your asset protection structuring to maximize asset preservation and effectiveness.
- Practice startup/development: This includes handling entity, partnership or ownership restructuring as well as drafting agreements such as partnership agreements, employment agreements, non-compete agreements and buy-sell agreements.
- Guidance in deciding on autonomy versus joining a large organization: We can assist you in evaluating your potential compensation and benefits packages, protect your rights in contract negotiation and help you weigh the pros and cons of each type of practice.
- Practice acquisition and sale planning
- Pre-liquidity tax and valuation planning
- Practice succession and exit strategy planning
- Disability planning
Fort Lauderdale Medical Practice Protection Attorney
From our offices in Miami, we provide estate planning, asset protection and probate services for individuals and families in Miami-Dade County, Broward County and communities throughout South Florida. Call us at 305-508-5749, or contact us by e-mail to arrange an initial consultation with an experienced Miami asset protection for doctors attorney.