Helping South Florida Residents Keep And Pass Along What They’ve Earned
Asset Protection Specific To Florida Assets And Out-Of-State Assets For Florida Residents
You’ve worked hard for what you’ve earned — we work hard at the Law Offices of Frye & Vazquez, P.L., to make sure you keep what you’ve earned. If you’re named in a Florida lawsuit, having a well-crafted Florida asset protection plan can be the difference between losing everything and keeping what is rightfully yours. Each of your assets should be protected against liabilities that can arise from another of your assets. With such high stakes, waiting to protect yourself is simply not an option.
We Are Educated About Complex And Ever-Changing Federal And State Regulations
At the Law Offices of Frye & Vazquez, P.L., we are specialists in navigating federal and state of Florida laws governing asset protection, and have been effectively protecting business owners, professionals and families from creditors, predators and litigation for 25 years. Our goal is to help you keep your Florida as well as out-of-state assets out of the reach of creditors while still retaining substantial control over your protected assets.
Twenty-five years of experience with all Florida-specific laws and considerations such as:
- Florida homestead exemption (debtor protection homestead provision)
- Reduction of ad valorem property tax
- Wage-earner accounts
- Pensions, profit-sharing plans, IRAs
- Disability insurance income
- Out-of-state asset protection for Florida residents
- Life insurance and annuity contracts
- 529 savings and tuition plans
- Florida corporations, partnerships and proprietorships
Two key ways we ensure your assets remain properly protected:
- We keep each of your Florida and out-of-state assets protected from liabilities that can stem from your other assets by protecting your individual assets, as well as optimizing overall entity and trust structuring.
- Our lawyers review and update your entities and protective structuring as new federal as well as state laws and rulings are established.
Superior Asset Protection Strategies And Tactics
- Optimizing entity and trust structuring
- Instituting irrevocable trusts
- Protecting wages via wage accounts
- Ensuring pension/profit sharing/401(k)/IRA assets can’t be penetrated
- Establishing individual and/or family LLCs and LLPs
Want More? Additional Asset Protection Information:
- The smarter way to incorporate — Converting an S Corp. or P.A. to an L.L.C. or P.L., is a relatively simple way to provide better asset protection and an increased sense of security, but it must be done properly.
- Asset protection glossary — A guide for understanding key estate planning terms.
- Protecting real estate assets — Real property makes up a significant percentage of many individuals’ net worth. Here are some insights to frequently asked questions.
- Making sure your assets are still protected — Past Florida Supreme Court rulings have created concerns about the ability of single-member LLCs to effectively protect assets from creditors. We recommended alternatives to ensure continued protection.
We Are Ready To Discuss Florida Asset Protection
From our offices in Miami, we provide asset protection, estate planning and probate services for individuals and families in Miami-Dade County, Broward County and communities throughout South Florida. Call us at 305-508-5749, or contact us by email to arrange an initial consultation with an experienced Miami estate planning law attorney.