Miami Lawyers Offering Asset Protection and Business/Partnership Planning For Doctors
Protecting Your Interests At Every Stage Of Your Career
We focus on implementing effective strategies for doctors in areas that include the following:
- Wealth and asset protection: We build an effective legal fortress around all of our clients’ vulnerable assets, including practices, receivables, real estate and personal assets. This not only safeguards assets but can serve to deter prospective plaintiffs and their attorneys from even filing a lawsuit against them. Through sophisticated planning, we will deny access to assets while maintaining clients’ beneficial ownership and distributive rights.
- Wealth and estate preservation and transfer: We will ensure that your estate and wealth transfer and/or tax avoidance planning integrates with your asset protection structuring to maximize asset preservation and effectiveness.
- Practice startup/development/partnership agreements: This includes handling entity, partnership or ownership restructuring as well as drafting agreements such as partnership agreements, employment agreements, noncompete agreements and buy-sell agreements.
- Merger/acquisition/sale consulting
- Preliquidity tax and valuation planning
- Guidance in deciding on autonomy versus joining a large organization: We can assist you in evaluating your potential compensation and benefits packages, protect your rights in contract negotiation, and help you weigh the pros and cons of each type of practice.
- Practice succession and exit strategy planning
- Disability planning
- Equity stripping/accounts receivable leveraging: This is the best option for protecting receivables.
Speak With A Lawyer About Protecting Your Miami or Fort Lauderdale Medical Practice
From our offices in Miami, we provide estate planning, asset protection and probate services for individuals and families in Miami-Dade County, Broward County and communities throughout South Florida. Call us at 305-508-5749, or contact us by email to arrange an initial consultation with an experienced Miami asset protection for doctors’ attorney.