With more than twenty five years of experience in the estate planning/asset protection/business planning arena, founding partner, Austin Frye, JD, MBA, CFP® has guided countless successful business owners/professionals and families in effectively protecting their hard earned assets and ensuring their financial security.
He counsels his clients throughout all phases of their lives and careers, with recognized experience in corporate/partnership planning, business formation/entity structuring, sale/purchase of business, multi-generational wealth transfer planning, family legacy planning, business succession planning, asset protection, and probate administration.
After so many years advising successful Florida business owners and families, Austin Frye is highly skilled at helping partners, family members, and estate beneficiaries, etc., resolve conflicts while always protecting the interests of his own client first and foremost.
Austin Frye is a regular business/legal contributor for Channel 10 News, and has been featured in segments that have received national attention. Mr. Frye has also been featured on news programs such as WPBT’s “The Nightly Business Report” and in national publications such as Money Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, CNN.com and Investment News.
Mr. Frye is licensed to practice law in Florida, New York and Massachusetts.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Asset Protection
- Trust Formation/Administration
- Corporate/Partnership Planning
- Business Agreements/Contracts
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- Stern School of Business at New York University
- Major: Finance
- Herbert H. Lehman College
- Major: Mathematics
- Seminars for CPA's on Tax Law Changes, Asset Protection
- Seminars for Medical Professional Associations on Asset Protection
- Speaker at Major Financial Planning Conferences
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Frye Financial Center, President and Founder, 1979
- The Florida Bar
- The New York Bar
- The Massachusetts Bar
- The Florida Bar Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section
- The Florida Bar Elder Law Section
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- American Society of Legal Advocates, Top 100 Trusts & Estates lawyers in the State of Florida
Pro Bono Activities
- Mentoring of special needs students
- Kesher School of Miami, for students with special needs, Board Member August 2017 – present