Miami Lawyers Handling Estate Planning, Probate Administration, Asset Protection, and Business Planning
No matter how complex your planning needs, the attorneys at the Law Offices of Frye & Vazquez, P.L., can guide you in protecting your interests throughout every phase of your business and professional/practice planning as well as in your personal lives. Our goal is to give you the peace of mind and feeling of empowerment that comes from knowing that all the pieces of your planning are appropriate, properly integrated and current with Florida law.
For more information about our legal services, click on the following links:
- Estate Planning: A properly devised and current estate plan can help you preserve and protect assets during your lifetime, as well as minimize future estate tax liability.
- Probate Administration And Estate Settlement : Our experienced lawyers guide Florida executors and administrators as well as out-of state heirs through the complex Florida probate process in as cost-effective and prompt a manner as possible.
- Asset Protection : We structure effective, integrated planning to protect all of your business/practice and personal assets from creditors, lawsuits, taxation, disability and unexpected events.
- Protection Planning For Doctors : We are highly skilled at protecting the interests and assets of busy medical professionals throughout every phase of their careers/practices and successfully addressing their unique concerns.
- Business/Partnership Planning: Our skilled and experienced attorneys guide business owners and professionals through the formation, entity structuring, operation, sale/purchase and succession planning/transference of their businesses and practices . We focus on the successful protection of our clients’ interests, the minimization of their taxes and preservation of their assets.
- Partnership Agreements And Employment Contracts: Clear agreements can help head off disputes before they threaten the security of your business.
- Probate Avoidance: Our attorneys help clients avoid the expensive, complicated and public Florida probate process required to gain access to a loved one’s estate when he/she passes away, by drafting living trusts and making sure the trusts are properly funded.
- Guardianships And Conservatorships: Families, guardians and conservators throughout Florida look to the attorneys at the Law Offices of Frye & Vazquez, P.L., to advise them on guardianships and to guide them through the entire court-supervised process.
- Special Needs Planning : When helping implement planning for a loved one with special needs, our attorneys take extra steps to protect their future financial security including preserving eligibility for government programs such as Medicaid.
- Planning For Incapacity/Disability : To help avoid conflict and costly proceedings, our lawyers create durable powers of attorney, health care directives, living wills, trusts and other devices to protect your or your loved ones’ interests in case of incapacity or disability.
- Protecting Real Estate Assets : Real estate investors and homeowners need to take steps to protect their property from lawsuits and other threats.
Contact Our Miami-Dade County Lawyers for More Information About Estate Planning and Probate
From our offices in Miami, we provide estate planning and asset protection services for individuals and families in South Florida, including Miami-Dade and Broward County. Call us at 305-508-5749, or contact us by email to arrange a consultation with an experienced, thoughtful Miami attorney.