The Law Offices of Frye & Vazquez, P.L. in Miami, Florida, has provided estate planning services to business owners, professionals and families for more than 20 years. We encourage you to view the following illustrations and read the following articles that discuss elements of estate planning. Please contact our attorneys if you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation. We can be reached at 305-508-5749, or you can contact our lawyers online.
- Estate Planning Questionnaire: This estate planning questionnaire is designed to help you gather information necessary for thoughtful estate planning prior to our initial consultation. It should be completed before an initial consultation.
- Basic Estate Planning – Married
- Basic Estate Planning – Cohabitation
- Basic Estate Planning – Single
- Advanced Estate Planning – Married
- Advanced Estate Planning – Single
- Special Needs Trusts
- Essential Planning Documents
Glossary of Terms
- Asset Protection Glossary: Visit this page for a glossary of important terms that are often used when speaking about asset protection.
- Estate Planning Terms: Visit this page for a glossary of terms that are important to the estate planning process.
- Estate Planning Checklist: This checklist covers five areas of estate planning to include communicating your wishes, protecting your family, reducing your taxes, protecting your business and protecting your assets.
- Making Sure Your Assets Are Still Protected: Read about what single-member LLCs can do to protect their assets from creditors.
- Protection of Real Estate Assets: We offer methods for protecting real estate assets, including homestead property and nonhomestead property.
- The Smarter Way to Incorporate: It may be smarter to convert your “S” Corp or P.A. to an L.L.C. or P.L.