Miami Estate Planning For Your Life And Your Legacy
Estate planning is a crucial part of any financial plan. A properly devised and current estate plan can empower you to protect and preserve your assets during your lifetime — while minimizing future estate tax liability and family conflict.
Estate Planning In the Time of Coronavirus
In light of the high incidence of COVID-19 we are experiencing locally, now is the time to ensure all of your planning is up to date, including your revocable trusts or wills, powers of attorney, health care surrogates, living wills, and beneficiary designations. All parts of your comprehensive estate plan can be completed remotely, with tele-appointments or in-person at our office, following the strict COVID-19 safety guidelines to which we are adhering.
More about our services during COVID-19
The Game Plan: A Comprehensive Multigenerational Wealth Transfer Plan
We will help you establish a plan to allow for a smooth and well-executed transfer of wealth and assets to your loved ones and esteemed causes. Through extended family meetings, we minimize any conflicts or complications that could arise in the future.
Our plans include the following estate planning tools and options:
- Living wills and trusts
- Testamentary trusts
- Charitable trusts
- Legacy planning
- Special needs and continuing trusts
- Power of attorney
- Designation of health care surrogate
- Family limited partnerships
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Qualified personal residence trusts
Advanced Estate Planning Customized for You
Our lawyers will work with you to come up with a plan that fits your immediate and long-term goals. Whether you are married or single, we will make sure you have a plan that protects you and your objectives.
You Can Trust Our Experience
At the Law Offices of Frye & Vazquez, P.L., estate planning is our specialty. For 25 years, successful business owners, professionals and families have looked to our Miami lawyers to guide them in effectively securing their financial futures. With our belief that effective planning for your family’s financial future means leaving no stone unturned, we will guide you through the following, and other critical estate planning steps:
- Providing for incapacity and medical decision-making
- Avoiding probate — and laws specific to Miami, Fort Lauderdale and South Florida
- Providing for and protecting minor children and grandchildren
- Establishing continuing trusts for beneficiaries with special needs
- Reducing or eliminating death taxes, a.k.a. the federal estate tax
- Managing issues with guardianship, ex-spouses, stepchildren, domestic partnerships and civil unions
- Preventing sudden wealth syndrome for beneficiaries
- Structuring continued business interest operations
- Imparting values and guidance with property
Your Solutions Start With A Phone Call
From our offices in Miami, we provide estate planning, asset protection and probate services for individuals and families in Miami-Dade County, Broward County and communities throughout South Florida. Call us at 305-508-5749 or contact us by email to arrange an initial consultation.