Helping You Navigate The Probate/Estate Settlement Process
Comprehensive And Cost-Effective Probate Services
Our many years of Florida probate experience enable us to ensure our Florida clients as well as out-of-state heirs and personal representatives that the probate will be completed in as seamless and prompt of a manner as possible. No matter how large or complex the estate, we handle the entire administration, including court, creditor and IRS matters, with the goal of minimizing the headaches and expenses involved in settling the estate.
At the Law Offices of Frye & Vazquez, P.L., our attorneys address and resolve all aspects of the probate and estate administration processes, including:
- Preparing and filing all probate and nonprobate forms
- Publishing the required notice to creditors
- Notifying Social Security, pension/annuity providers, etc.
- Identifying, collecting and appraising all of the decedent’s assets
- Retitling and transferring documents
- Estate income tax returns
- Distributing and closing the estate
Additional Estate Administration Services
The attorneys at the Law Offices of Frye & Vazquez, P.L., also focus on administering trusts and on post–death estate planning such as:
- Implementing tax-saving strategies to increase the net value of the inheritances received
- Comprehensive coordination with investment managers
- Assisting with asset distributions to beneficiaries
- Protection from liability exposure: As a successor trustee, executor or personal administrator, you may be personally liable for mistakes in the estate settlement process. Our lawyers will guide you in ensuring this does not occur.
- Transitioning business interests
- Ancillary probate, asset distribution
Experienced, Compassionate And Professional
For more information or to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys, call 305-508-5749 or fill out the contact form on this website. From our offices in Miami, we provide estate planning, probate and asset protection services for individuals and families in Miami-Dade County, Broward County and communities throughout South Florida.